Are you confused between food processor and mixer grinder? Many people thinks that both works same, but it isn’t the case. Both works differently and have their own
Why Food Processor?
As, a Food processor is basically an electric appliance that makes easier to the food preparing process so far in the kitchen that actually involves a very vast numbers of changeable plates as well as the disks that are most probably available to perform very frequent and numerous tasks of any individual so far. As generally no liquid is needed in the processor for the performance of the appliance so far.
Basically it is a very much multitasked kitchen appliance and which is able to chop, shred, pure as well as grind in the almost any type of the food that is easily and quickly done. Some of the basic modes of the appliance as also available that are very much capable of home cook things in preparing the juices as well as vegetables and even dough and cakes.
A food processor so far is not at all appropriate for blending the cocktails as well as soups and smoothies, unless the features like blender attachment is not there. Food processors basically come in a bulky space that consumes a large space like a cupboard.
Features that a Food Processor must have are;
- It should always have a small and even large bowl capacity as well.
- There should even be the storage space for the attachments.
- And if there is any search for blend liquids then there is a suggestion of always ensuring that a watertight seal is available with the disk so far and placed inside the particular bowl and which actually prevents liquids from rising out.
- The slicing disc must be adjustable and with two sized grating as well as shredding blade and chip blade.
Why Mixer Grinder?
This is basically a very useful kitchen appliance so far which is there in helping in kneading the dough as well as the eggs and cream and even the batter. Some of the bench top mixer grinders are so far used in the house than other attachments and even in extra options including the mincer as well as blender and pasta machines too.
Mixers are basically turned to be in an appliance of very much limited functionality and it is mandatory that they are not featuring the not compulsory as well as it has been mentioned that they are used for mincing as well.
Features that a Mixer Grinder must have are;
- Single beater attachments are also available including the scraper as well as the dough hook and the whisk.
- There must be a splash guard lifting as well with the motor head and even making scraping of the bowl easier.
- Even the suction feet that is there for providing stability on the respective thing while mixing the very much heavy dough is important so far.
Although sometimes this types of home mixer grinders offer you a lot of basic options when it really comes to the very several and different processes that it is still a very much easy to operate thing and in fact with the different several blades and other accessories as well as that can even do the different processes. Actually by owning the blades and you can even make your life in the kitchen as a tad in a kitchen easier especially when you are preparing it so far for own cuisine that you make.
A mixer grinder essentially gives a mixer with a grinder combined and very much far used to do things like mixing even blending and even grinding of many different food ingredients as well. Mixer grinders are basically the one that comes with at least some of the two different jars so far where one is used for wet sauces and another one for even making the dry powders as well
Basically more than a food processor, a mixer grinder is very much easy to use as well as very much good to have so far. Hope now your confusion is clear and you know what features to look in food processor and in mixer grinder. For more updates, keep visiting besthip.in.