At times of critical illness to one of our loved ones, we will not go to search for the top 10 hospitals in India everywhere. But, it is always better to get help from the best hospitals in india. The reason is that only that kind of hospital will provide the best and utmost care and cure. The most important thing in critical illness is that we feel assured that the fight is half won in the battleground against the disease when the best hospitals in India are chosen as curing you.
Factors that helps in Evaluating the Best Hospitals
As it comes to come up with the top 10 best hospitals in India, it is important that different factors are to be taken care of. Some of the factors to consider the hospital also include;
Staff that do good communication
Excellence in hospitality
Less waiting time for every patient
Cost efficiency that is actually budget friendly
Well-trained doctors and physicians
Best possible facilities available
Patient friendly settings for not to let patient feel uncomfortable
In accordance to these factors, it is better to look for a hospital that has installed such elements. Another popular body is ‘Joint Commission International or JCI’. Each city in India has so many hospitals that are identified as the best at some point in needs. Considering India whole, there are the best hospitals with experienced doctors and staff members in it. Some hospitals have their branches in many other cities and states in India. Now, so the time is for exploring the top hospitals in India located.
#1 AIIMS, Delhi
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences most commonly known as AIIMS was established in New Delhi. The institution associated with this hospital was established in 1956. The best thing about the hospital is that it attracts patients from all over India and from abroad as well. The reason is that this hospital has the best doctors in accordance to work, profession and in different specialisations. Patients are provided with the best infrastructure and cure-care facilities. The hospital has more than 10 branches all over India and AIIMS was even ranked first in the India Today Group in the year 2014. The government hospital has been maintaining high quality and it serves patients below the poverty line at a very affordable cost and not neglecting anyone.
- AIIMS holds the pride of being the first government hospital with the every latest surgical and medical care installed with it and offers treatment at an affordable cost to everyone.
- AIIMS has very well trained surgeons and physicians, who are popular not just all over in India, but also all over the world.
#2 Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Group of Hospitals has its prominent presence all over the country. The hospital maintains a great record in the world of medicine. Apollo is a very reliable hospital in the healthcare industry all over India. The hospital maintains best facilities in pharmacies, consultancy, diagnostic, and hospitals. Though the cost of treatment in this group is higher, and not affordable, it is a real worth for money as they have the best doctors and the best facilities. Apollo Group has several branches and the one that is located in Chennai is the main centre with many great features and facilities that are affiliated to it, such as,
- From the very few medical centres in the entire Asia it is one of the centres to perform robotic spinal surgery.
- This hospital even has a great liver transplant program to save lives.
- The first heart transplant was performed in this particular group.
The hospital has highly equipped labs hence high cost surgeries.
#3 Christian Medical College
The Christian Medical College is in Tamil Nadu, most commonly known as CMC is one of the best hospitals in India. The hospital has IP and OP services and the best patient care in the hospital make this hospital the best among the many hospitals covering up in India. Patients from all over India visit this hospital for treatment because of its many prominent features, such as;
- CMC is actually a non-profit organisation with a college facilities and running with it.
- The doctors in this hospital are employed for life time. This means that they have no other practices and have their full concentration and they also get a fixed pay wages. They are not offered any incentives or bonuses for unnecessary tests and procedures that they perform.
- It is the best hospital that has many facilities beneath the same roof.
- Comprises of the Latest medical equipment in it.
- There are committed doctors who are putting patients first rather than any other thing.
#4 Fortis Hospitals
Fortis group has a nation-wide presence. This group is popular amongst foreign cities as well. The reason is that the hospital is really good at giving medical tourism services to the patients. This group also holds the international grip in 11 countries all over the world including India. Health, safe hygiene and perfect care are the mains of Fortis Group of Hospitals. This group’s hospital is located in New Delhi is the best hospital due to some special features
- 24 hours functional blood bank
- More than 250+ facility
- Best recommended from NABH and JCI
- Best world-class infrastructure
- Many Catheter labs
- Several highly equipped operation theatres.
Moreover known as National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, this is located in Bangalore and this is a government undertaking hospital. As the name very well implies, the hospital specialised in Neurological issues and further. The hospital has an attached with the best facilities.
- The hospital has many departments each of which is somehow related to neurosciences.
- An institution that is attached to NIMHANS, which is identified as the Institute of National Importance and hospital with great facilities.
- One of the best neuro-medical services are offered to patients in this hospital that charges. Affordable cost to the entire patient community.
#6 Tata Memorial Hospital
This hospital is found in Mumbai is a government-run hospital. The hospital was incorporated in 1941, which is specialised in cancer treatment overall. The best facilities are provided in the hospital to the patients fight the deadly disease which is very dangerous and hardly cured. As it is a government hospital, the fee in the hospital for patient care is very affordable and compromised. This helps even people in the lower income group to get the best medical treatments at an affordable cost as they cannot go to big medical institutions.
- It is not just a hospital, but it is also an institution, and there is also a research compartments in this hospital.
- The hospital offers online patient services if needed at high standardized way.
- Even, online expert opinion is available in this category.
#7 Shankara Nethralaya
The idea of creating a hospital with missionary spirit was installed. With this direction from different people, this led the temple of the eye to be established. The hospital offers the best eye care facilities for people from different financial background who even cannot afford can get it done on a minimal range of treatment.
- This hospital was identified as the best among the hospitals for its treatment facilities.
- The founder of the hospital was awarded the greatest global Indian living legend award for establishing this super structure.
This stands for ‘’Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research’’. Besides being an educational institution, it has been popular as one of the best hospitals in India as well as the institution. This came into existence in the year 1962. PGIMER functions with the service to the community. It aims to offer the best treatment to the needy. As the hospital functions with this motto, everything falls into its court. The same happened, and the hospital has reached the position of one of the top hospitals in India well knowingly.
These are the best hospitals in India for eye care, cancer treatment, Kidney Transplant, and gastroenterology etc diseases. For More List Top 10 Things, keep visiting us.