Gas stove is an always seen kitchen appliance in every house because it’s a need now. Nowadays there are so many types of gas stoves and brands that it is getting harder to choose the best gas stove for your home that can come out as a good choice.
When, it is always a need to get updated as so many new gas stoves are coming day by day and it is always a good thing to get change in the household series.
If you want to know which gas stove we bought is good or which is going to be good to buy, as the best gas stove in India then, in this buying guide, we are going to make you aware about the reasons to use a gas stove, types of gas stove, how to choose the best gas stove for your needy life and which are the top 10 best gas stoves in India to use as the best companion in the kitchen.
Why Use a Gas Stove?
Gas stoves use LPG to function in the kitchen so there are no risks of getting electric currents and short circuits in the daily use life.
- Almost each and every utensil can be used to cook over a gas stove. There is no specific requirement of cookware for the gas stove.
- It is cheaper than electric induction and more safer and
- The flame can be increased or decreased simply by turning the knob upside down and vice-versa.
- The best helping part is that the temperature of cooking can be said by just seeing the flame. Many people just like the idea of being able to see the flame as it is more familiar to get the idea just by seeing it.
- More evenly power cuts do not affect the cooking as well so far.
Types of Gas Stoves
There are mainly 4 types of gas stoves based on the no. of burners which are selling very greatly in India:
- 1 Burner
- 2 Burners
- 3 Burners
- 4 Burners
How the Choose the Best Gas Stove for Your Needs
According to normal calculation on ignition type, you can go with either manual ignition or automatic ignition. Gas stoves with manual ignition needs to be worked manually and has to be lighted up by matchstick or lighter. Auto ignition models get lighted up just by turning on the knob upside down and gets off by vice-versa
- Checking the spacing between the burners is enough for cooking so that two utensils can cook food at the same time for example, Cooker and kadhai.
- Check the position of the gas pipe inlet whether it is nearer or not from your cylinder.
- Surely check that the knobs are smooth in operation while cooking and do not get stuck in same position when off
- Make sure that all the burners light up simultaneously at the same time of period.
- Do make sure that the gas stove is certified and has the ISI mark.
Top 5 Best Gas Stove Brands in India 2018
Are you find which is the best gas stove brand in india? Here is the answer. Check out the list of Top 5 Best Gas stove brands in india (rated by users) 2018.
It is basically founded in 1968 for specially burner service.
Some models of sunflame are,
- Sunflame GT pride 2 burners gas stove
- Sunflame Crystal 3 burners Gas stove
It is the oldest company in Indian incorporated in 1955 in Bangalore.
It introduced the products like, pressure cooker, Home appliances etc.
Frequently used models are,
- Prestige Marvel Glass 3 burners
- Prestige Deluxe
Estate in 1903 and a company with projects of thermal chimneys and then concentrated on the kitchen industry.
Some models are,
- Pigeon favorite glass stove
- Pigeon Auto-ignition Hob stove
It was founded in 1963 in Dubai concentrating on fabrics and garments.
Then captured to the market of home appliance and became Suryaflame.
Some models are,
- Surya crystal 3 burners
- Surya brass stainless steel
It was founded in 1973 in Ireland concentrating on electrical.
Then the company concentrated on cooking appliances more over.
Some stoves are,
- Glen glass cooktop
- Glen GT 4BB 4 manually stove
So, looking over so many gas stoves in India, we came up with so many choices that are good to make and liable to be on the consumer service too.