A unit that is meant for cooling the air that is supplied to the building and to dissipate the heat that is gathered in the building at the same time and air coolers are most probably used in ventilators, and as air conditioning systems in industrial, commercial and public and so far even in the cooling systems for computers and generators too.
As air coolers are used as an exchanging device which accumulates hot heat outside and cool air inside where it is fitted in ventilations or coverings. Mostly and moreover the main advantage of the cooler is that it is movable and can be moved from one place to another with an ease without any toughness, which is the best advantage so that you can have cooling in all the rooms that you want to by moving the air coolers.
Check this thing in your Best Air Cooler
- Size of the room matters and the area that you want to keep cool the most.
- Most probably height of ceiling also matters
- Mainly budget friendly from Rs. 4,000 to 12,000
- Then decide the type you want (Maybe Evaporated or the portable air cooler)
- Checking out some quality list by the product company
- To have the best brand product.
- Even ensure the service centers warranty and availability of the centers.
What points to consider while buying new air cooler?
- It is as similar as to the functioning of an evaporator.
- It actually cools the air by evaporating the air.
- It is most commonly known as Evaporative cooler, swamp cooler, desert cooler, and wet Air cooer,
- The air is basically pulled out from the back and processed through cooling pads and wet attributes.
- It is actually more efficient than ACs.
- It is highly cost effective and has low maintenance.
- It is more environmentally friendly than any other cooling systems and is portable, so that can be moved easily.
- It is very expensive to install and maintain and to operate too. As it also has the air fresher.
Top 5 Best Air Cooler Brands in India 2018
Below is list of air coolers, from popular brands which are quite popular in india and have got good reviews from the users and the experts.
It is basically located in Ahmedabad, founded in 1988.
Symphony is a multi- cooling system company which focused on their coolers more which gave a rise to the sales of it.
It looked after mostly cooling systems.
Some selling products are,
- Symphony DIET 8i – Rs.5,791
- Symphony DIET 50i – Rs, 9,333
- Symphony Storm 100E – Rs. 15,500
It was incorporated in 1938, which by time won the trust of consumers making more 19 branches and 380 billion Bajaj group.
It introduced many things like, Auto, Appliances, Electrical etc.
Most common air coolers are,
- Bajaj Platini PX Torque Personal Air Cooler – Rs. 6,699/-
- Bajaj Platini PX93 woodwool Desert Cooler – Rs. 11,788/-
- Bajaj Coolest 43 DC 2015 Icon Desert Cooler – Rs. 9,969/-
It is founded by CK Birla Group in 1958.
It operated mostly electrical and cooling systems.
This as a result came out to be the most liable brand for coolers.
Some basic models are,
- Orient Electric Smartcool Dix – Rs. 5,790/-
- Orient Electric ocean CD7001 – Rs.12,100/-
Into Air Coolers, Voltas is the most chosen AC brand by the consumers. It is introduced by the Tata Group. The product is introduced by Voltas Limited, a sub branch of the Tata Group, headquartered in Maharashtra. The Voltas are famous for their performance and high durability. Voltas’ All Weather Smart coolers are becoming increasingly popular in fraction of time. Voltas is popular in India as well as foreign alike.
Some models of Voltas are,
- Voltas VN-D50M – Rs 10499/-
- Voltas VN-D70M – Rs 12199/-
- Voltas VA-P18M – Rs 8298/-
It is founded in 1966 particularly to concentrate on the cooling systems and health appliances.
Kenstar got a raise after working for coolers and refrigerators and from the raise, Kenstar came out for a competition.
Some models are,
- Kenstar Little Cooler DX CP 0118H – Rs. 5,444
- Kenstar CD 2010 DX – Rs. 8,888
- Kenstar Cyclone Super CD – Rs. 9,444
These are some of the best and most popular brands of indoor best air coolers in India that is running presently a high market place. These are the one available online on ecommerce stores as well as the particular dealer too. Out of all these companies and brands, Symphony leads in popularity. But if you are someone who is looking for a product which cools the whole room without using an Air Conditioner, then the best choice for you is to go for Desert Coolers that are installed on a Window and they can cool the whole room.
The ones with metallic body are the best. Brands like Ram Coolers and others make such coolers. But they are not available online on ecommerce stores and only available in the shop of particular dealers. Indoor air coolers add to humidity of the room and are well maintained at lower cost.